Beyond Words Communication Spray
It will help you to:
- Communicate about your feelings and emotions without defensiveness
- Clarify and organize your thoughts so they may be put into words that accurately convey your meaning
- Amplify your ability to hear information from physical and non-physical sources, and clear confusion between what you hear and what you know
- Listen with your heart, and speak your truth firmly and clearly from your heart
- Ground your communication so you can speak with vitality and authenticity
- Feel protected in the act of speaking, especially when there is a challenge or controversy around what needs to be said
- Enhance your strength and self-confidence so you can naturally express yourself without limitation, compromise, or self-consciousness in all circumstances
More information about the essences in this formula:
Azurite – helps us ground our communication; strengthens the connection between the Earth and our throat (5th) chakra; helps us communicate with vitality and authenticity.
Devil’s Club - helps us experience peace from knowing we are secure and in harmony with our surroundings; helps us express our truth firmly and clearly from the heart.
Lamb’s Quarters - heals separation between the heart and the mind; encourages the flowering of a softer and more heart-centered mental perspective.
Lapis Lazuli - opens and clears channels of communication in the throat (5th) chakra; amplifies the ability to hear and understand information from physical and nonphysical sources at the same time
Sweetgale - helps us identify and release deep emotional pain and tension that undermines the quality of our communication and interactions with others, especially in male/female relationships.
Twinflower - helps us learn to listen and speak to others from a place of inner calm and focused neutrality (in case of defensive and reactive communication).
Yellow Violet - gives us the strength and confidence to naturally express the essence of our beings without limitation or compromise, in all circumstances, also when there is a challenge or controversy around what needs to be said.