Easy Learning Focus & Integration Spray
The Easy Learning formula is a special blend of Alaskan Flower and Gem essences created specifically to facilitate all aspects of the learning process for both children and adults. It has three main qualities. The first is to strengthen our focus and the ability to pay attention without being distracted by what is going on around us. The second is to increase our ability to process and integrate information, thereby increasing understanding and the logical application of knowledge. And third, this formula works with the higher learning centers in the brain, and the 5th and 6th chakras, to improve our communication with Universal Mind so we can bring higher frequencies of thought into our learning processes.
The Easy Learning Spray contains our original Easy Learning formula AND the organic essential oils of Basil, Coriander, Fresh Ginger, Laurel, Lemon, Rosemary, and Spearmint. These bright and refreshing oils are well known for their ability to enhance memory and mental focus, relieve mental fatigue, and promote inspiration.
Use the Easy Learning Spray when you need to refresh, clear, and focus the energy wherever learning or processing of information is taking place, including dorm rooms, classrooms, pre-schools, artist and writing studios, offices, and the study areas at home.
Blue Topaz calms mental agitation and anxiety and stimulates mental clarity.
Bunchberry promotes coherent thinking, focus, and emotional clarity in demanding situations.
Lapis Lazuli clears channels of communication in the throat chakra.
Star Ruby promotes sharp focus in the present moment.
Stinging Nettle increases our ability to integrate new information.
White Spruce balances intuition, thought, and emotion in the present moment.
The Easy Learning formula will be helpful for:
- Studying and preparing for tests and exams
- Activating interest in new subjects and new ways of learning
- Dissipating mental confusion and increasing clarity and alertness
- Those who have a tendency to get overwhelmed from too much input
- Those who are easily distracted and find it difficult to concentrate
- Children or adults who have been diagnosed with learning disabilities
- Increasing the capacity to integrate intuitive thought processes into practical action and implementation
- Increasing the retention of information from reading and listening to lectures