Animal Care Rescue Spray
Animal Care Spray combines a special blend of Alaskan flower and gem essences designed to assist in animal rescue work, although helpful for every animal in need. Besides these healing essences, the spray also contains a very small amount of two high quality organic essential oils: Lemon Grass and Roman Chamomile. These oils enhance the calming effects of the essences in the formula and add their refreshing qualities to the spray.
Use Animal Care for domestic animals who:
- Live in large cities, are restricted from normal contact with nature, and are alone for much of the day.
- Have been voluntarily given up to an animal care shelter because their owners can no longer care for them.
- Have been abandoned and then rescued off of the street after a prolonged struggle for survival.
- Have lived in conditions where the care given them was inadequate, the living environment toxic, and the relationship with their humans abusive.
- Are exhibiting self-aggressive behavior.
Use Animal Care for wild animals who:
- Are brought to a clinic because they have been injured or their habitats have been damaged or destroyed.
- Are agitated, irritated, and exhibiting aggressive behavior, which may be endangering themselves, other animals, or humans.
- Have lived for some time in pet shops, and subsequently in the homes of people, in isolation from other members of their own species.
- Must be kept in captivity in a shelter, sanctuary, or zoo, because their injuries cannot be fully healed, and need to be handled in order to receive treatment.
- Are suffering from "toxic" interference from their contact with the public and need to release this energy so they can be released back into the wild.
Instructions for Use:
Mist the Animal Care Spray around the area where the animal sleeps or rests. Keep at least 2-3 feet distance and - use it like a room spray. It will be especially helpful when you are working with injured animals or those behaving aggressively.
Note: do not spray directly on the animal!