Why is beeswax so much better than other candles? Besides smelling like honey and being 100% natural, we have put together a list of beeswax goodness! Check it out below:
- Virtually dripless, no mess!
- Long burn time- our large 9″ pillars burn for over 130 hours!
- Clean burning and toxic-free
- Emits negative ions which help to clean the air and bring dust and pollutants to the ground
- Environmentally friendly, beeswax is a renewable source
- Burn longer, hotter and brighter than conventional candles
As if that wasn’t enough, beeswax candles literally clean and purify the air. Beeswax releases negative ions as it burns, attracting dust, pollen and other positively charged air contaminants to the floor making them easier to clean. Because it is pulling these unseen pollutants from the air, beeswax can be beneficial for reducing allergies and lessening asthma symptoms.
Something I recently discovered… Lighting a beeswax candle near the cutting board while cutting onions means no more teary eyes! You’re welcome!
Check out our huge selection of tapers, altar candles, pillars and tea lights! Made especially for Wonderworks by a local Ontario creator. All dyes are vegetable based and 100% natural!
Originally posted: Wed Feb 24 2016 4:41pm